Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unemployment tops 20% in eight California counties...


MILITARY Movements in Southern Cal - L.A./O.C./I.E./A.V./V.C./S.D.
ActivityUpdate

Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 1:40 PM I figured this would cover all of us here in Southern Cal. From Ventura to the North on down to San Diego in the South. Let's all be a human radar sweep and update this with what we see. I have to fire my camera back up... Anyhow, 11:00 AM PST two Chinook (OliveDrab) Choppers flying low and tight in a "SouthWest" direction. Their trajectory would take them directly over L.A.'s Metro Area. I've got to keep the camera on stand by. It's always interesting to see that type of hardware in this area...

A chinook flew over low today here in my town. I live in Klamath Falls about 20 miles from No Cali. Was flying toward our Kingsley Field air base which is the training base for the nations F-15s. Home of the 173rd Fighter Wing. I live about 3 miles from the base and this chinook appeared to be landing there. Been here almost 5 yrs and I've never seen one here before. I am trying to confirm the sighting of several small convoys of tanks, Strykers and Humvees that were seen on I-40, westbound. The reporting driver was coming out of California and kept seeing military stuff every once in a while, from the time he left Barstow till he got into Oklahoma City. If true, it seems like Cali is gearing up for a major "storm." there is a huge logistics base that is located on the I-40 @ Barstow...
Well, I just got back from AZ. this afternoon. And I wanted to share some observations. 1. The USMC Logistics base outside of Barstow is "packed" w/ olive drab hardware. 2. Maybe the most interesting observation. When coming off the I-40 and transitioning onto the I-15 South, I began to see alot of A.P.C.'s (ArmoredPersonellCarriers) being hauled on "flatbeds" northbound on the I-15. Probably to the "logistics" base?? Anyhow, the point is, there were "ALOT". All the way down the I-15 to the I-210 I kept seeing them. Now. I wish that I had some photos for you guys... But everyone was asleep, and I was going about 75MPH. So, I found a photo of exactly what I saw. Here it is for reference. Alot of them... Olive drab, not desert camo...

No exaggeration, They just kept coming.
are we already officially under martial law? and it just hasn't been enforced with legal/ military authority? Seriously, I am unclear on these things but what TB is saying sound very ominous. Looks like 2010 might be a year that changes everything.


From Anonymous

I have been traveling between Phoenix and CA. for about 10 years now, I travel the I-40 every 2 months or so. Like the blog says, the base in Barstow has been empty for the last year or so.
Until my last trip by there a week ago 3-2-10
And the base is full of equipment. I took some video of the Mraps I passed on I-40 west bound outside of Kingman AZ. I posted the vid on you tube. And yes everything I saw at the base was all painted woodland camo and it was all new paint. It looks like 2010 will be an interesting year I'd say starting around summer time from what I see and hear. I was told by a 26 year LEO swat instructor that they have been practicing for road blocks & check points. He also told me that sometime in 2010 martial law will be imposed in the U.S. Believe it or don't I don't care. I know what I see & hear is true.
TICK - TOCK not much time on the clock.


I can vouch for this. I live in So. Cali and over the three day Valentines/Presidents Day weekend I was heading down I-15 S towards San Diego and as I was exiting the Inland Valley mountainous range heading towards Carlsbad I saw two or three trucks merging onto I-15 N heading towards the Inland Valley (Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside, etc). I saw the truck loaded with the same artillery as in the picture above and also some military style trucks. Same color and everything. It happened so fast I didn't even have time to take a picture. Something is up