Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dingell Says ObamaCare Will Eventually 'Control the People'...
Militias Will Not Be Tolerated

Convoy of U.S. Military Armored Personnel Vehicles:
Convoy U.S. Military Armored Personnel Vehicles

Houston Police to Begin Training Officers to Staff Checkpoints

I was driving home from work today and did a double take as I rounded the Shuster Park Way bend to my home in Old Town Tacoma. On the tracks behind an BNSF train [engine #5394] I saw railcar after railcar of U.S. Military Armored Personnel Vehicles heading southbound towards Oregon. If it wasn't for the Northbound Sounder transit train causing this train to pause, I would have missed it entirely.

Once I realized what I was seeing, I flipped a U-turn and headed to an overpass to get a photograph with my Blackberry. I was less than a mile from my home and was tempted to drive back to retrieve a higher quality digital camera, but knew I likely had limited time to capture what I was seeing. I noted the vehicles were not NEW, but looked reconditioned or used. The top portal on the vehicle was covered and wrapped with heavy plastic [Perhaps an area where the tactical assault weapon mounts --but removed for transport]

I quickly drove over another overpass to get on the other side of the train and pulled into a left-turn-only lane to get a clear shot with my Blackberry set in "movie" mode. I managed to film the entire train from engine to the last railcar carrying the last of many Personnel Vehicles. The video size is about 9MB. The video is about 1 minute and 30 seconds. more