Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WTC 7 Explosions Before Fall of WTC 1 & 2

Jun 20, 2007 06:50

An official who now works for Guiliani partners is testifying that he was in the Office Of Emergency Management bunker on the on the 23rd floor of WTC 7 when "he witnessed a bomb going off inside the building."

When he reached the lobby he said, "It was totally destroyed, it looked like King Kong had been through it and stepped on it and it was so destroyed I didn't know where I was. It was so destroyed that had to take me out through a hole in the wall, a makeshift hole I believe the fire department made to get me out."

The witness was discovered in old TV interviews that were done at the time and said, "He was then told by firefighters to get twenty blocks away from the area because explosions were going off all over the World Trade Center complex."

http://tinyurl.com/32wjoq