Revolution starts July, over by 2011, but cities abandoned. Chaos in November. Rebuilding starts 2017.
AUDIO: Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- No warfare between Israel and Iran, at least not until November.
- Six very large earthquakes are yet to come during the rest of 2010.
- A major tipping point will occur November 8-11, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.
- From July 8th, 2010 onward, civil unrest will take place, possibly driven by food prices skyrocketing, and the devaluation of the dollar.
- A second depression, triggered by mass layoffs, bankruptcies, and the popping of the "derivatives bubble," will see people moving out of cities.
- After March 2011, the revolution wave will settle down into a period of reformation.
- A "data gap" has been found between early 2012 running through May 2013. One explanation is that "our civilization gets knocked back to a pre-electronic state," such as brought about by devastating solar activity.
- A new benign form of capitalism will emerge during 2017-2020.