Thursday, February 18, 2010


TAX REVOLT II... By the Left!

INFOWARS.COM Austin IRS Attack Updates...
Preparations to blame Alex Jones
Here dey be commin...
Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political “representatives” (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the “terrible health care problem”. It’s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don’t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in. ... I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother”
Joe Stack

Plane crashes into Austin IRS office building 9:30AM
Pilot Joseph Statt/Stack: F-16's were scrambled and earlier reported that FBI was on scene
Pilot burns own house
"take my pound of flesh and sleep well"

Stack's Military Strategy
(at least he had one)
I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer.

Jobless claims rise...
Wholesale inflation surges...

16.8% annual?

China Dumps US Treasuries
Quake M 6.9, China-Russia-North Korea border region
Is Biden’s Terror Attack Warning Related to a Possible Assassination Attempt on Obama?

Austin Police and Travis County DPS scanner feed online.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=1700

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=2749